The mission of the Jagiellonian Center of Innovation is to provide the highest quality comprehensive services, dedicated for organizations operating in the life science sector. This service offering is designed to build and continuously expand a life science client portfolio as well as create conditions conducive to the establishment and development of enterprises engaged in research and development or innovative activities.
The highest quality level means:
- provision of reliable research findings;
- provision of reliable information as part of consulting services;
- carrying out project work based on applicable guidelines and knowledge updated on an ongoing basis;
- completing works undertaken within the agreed time limit.
The mission of the Jagiellonian Center of Innovation is fulfilled in particular by:
- carrying out activities in conformance with the requirements set out in the ISO 9001:2015 standard, which has been implemented by the center;
- employing specialists having relevant expertise and qualifications;
- improving associates’ expertise and qualifications through training and exchange of experience;
- using materials of proper quality in research and tests;
- oversight of control and measuring equipment;
- reviewing and fulfilling the legal conditions and customer’s other requirements;
- putting in place an effective complaint handling procedure;
- effective corrective actions.
The Jagiellonian Center of Innovation is committed to:
- meeting the applicable requirements, including ISO 9001 criteria, legal requirements as well as other stakeholder requirements which our organization has committed itself to satisfying;
- continually improving the quality management system.
This Quality Policy is evaluated in terms of its purposefulness during management reviews and forms part of employee induction training.