The mission of the Jagiellonian Center of Innovation is to provide the highest quality comprehensive services, dedicated for organizations operating in the life science sector. This service offering is designed to build and continuously expand a life science client portfolio as well as create conditions conducive to the establishment and development of enterprises engaged in research and development or innovative activities.
The highest quality level means:
- provision of reliable research findings;
- provision of reliable information as part of consulting services;
- carrying out project work based on applicable guidelines and knowledge updated on an ongoing basis;
- production of products in accordance with applicable standards and legal regulations;
- completing works undertaken within the agreed time limit.
The mission of the Jagiellonian Center of Innovation is fulfilled in particular by:
- activities in accordance with the principles resulting from the implemented quality management system based on the requirements of international standards: PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-EN ISO 13485, PN-EN ISO 22716 and GMP requirements specified in the Regulation of the Minister of Health on Good Manufacturing Practice
- employing specialists with appropriate knowledge and qualifications
- increasing the knowledge and qualifications of employees through training and exchange of experiences
- the use of test materials and production materials of appropriate quality
- ensuring adequate infrastructure and working environment
- selection of suppliers and subcontractors that meet specific requirements
- implementation of a risk management procedure in the design, testing and manufacturing of medical devices and pharmaceutical products
- analysis and fulfillment of legal and other customer requirements
- implementation of an effective system for dealing with complaints
- effective corrective actions
The Jagiellonian Center of Innovation is committed to:
- compliance with the applicable requirements, including the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-EN ISO 13485, PN-EN ISO 22716 and the GMP requirements specified in the Regulation of the Minister of Health on Good Manufacturing Practice, legal requirements and other requirements of interested parties regarding which our organization is committed to meeting;
- continually improving the quality management system.
This Quality Policy is evaluated in terms of its purposefulness during management reviews and forms part of employee induction training.