It is the mission of the Jagiellonian Center of Innovation to supply complementary top quality services dedicated to entities operating in the life science sector. These actions are aimed at building and constantly expanding the portfolio of clients from the Life Science area and creating favorable conditions for the emergence and development of businesses involved in research and production activities of largely developmental or innovative nature.
Top quality should be understood as:
- providing credible research results
- providing reliable information as part of advisory services
- keeping impartiality and confidence
- execution of project work based on applicable guidelines and legal provisions as well as ongoingly upgraded expertise
- manufacturing products in accordance with applicable standards and legal provisions
- performing work on a timely basis.
The mission of the Jagiellonian Center of Innovation is pursued in particular through:
- action compliant with principles arising out of the implemented quality management system based on the requirements of international standards: PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-EN ISO 17025, PN-EN ISO 13485, PN-EN ISO 22716 and GMP requirements defined in the Regulation of the Minister of Health regarding Good Manufacturing Practice
- steps taken in accordance with principles arising out of the implemented food safety management system based on HACCP
- employing specialists with the appropriate knowledge and qualifications
- raising knowledge and qualifications of employees through training and shared experience
- use of appropriate quality materials for tests and manufacture
- ensuring appropriate infrastructure and work environment
- selection of suppliers and subcontractors who meet specific requirements
- implementation of the risk management procedure in the design process, test execution and manufacture of medical devices and pharmaceutical products
- analysis and fulfilment of legal requirements and other client requirements
- implementation of an efficient complaint handling system
- effective corrective action
- identification of hazards and specification of critical inspection points and actions to reduce food contamination risk.
The Jagiellonian Center of Innovation is obliged to:
- fulfill applicable requirements, including requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-EN ISO 17025, PN-EN ISO 13485, PN-EN ISO 22716 standards, GMP requirements defined in the Regulation of the Minister of Health regarding Good Manufacturing Practice, requirements of the food safety management system based on HACCP, legal requirements and other requirements of concerned parties which our organization undertook to meet
- improve its quality management system continuously.
This Quality Policy is subject to assessment in terms of its fitness in the course of the management review and is part of preliminary training for company staff.