The Jagiellonian Center of Innovation is equipped with a modern cosmetic production line. With our experience, qualified staff and production standards, we provide the highest quality of service and of the produced cosmetics. Flexible co-operation is our distinctive feature. Apart from comprehensive support of the manufacturing process, we also offer single processes (in bulk, confectioning, labeling) as well as rental of premises along with equipment.
We offer contract production, ensuring:
- Support in the production process (from a sample batch, through implementation to production).
- Performance of necessary testing (we have our own Quality Control Laboratory and Microbiology Laboratory).
- Preparation of the product manufacturing documentation
- Help with selection of packaging
- Packing into individual or collective packaging and palletizing
- Transport of the ready product at controlled temperature to the Client’s warehouse.
Possible cosmetic masses:
- Oily: massage oils, body oils, bath oils
- Gels: serums, gels, shampoos
- Emulsions o/w and w/o: creams, butters, mousses, yoghurts
- Liquid: toners, micellar waters, refreshing waters
Homogenizing mixers with an operating volume of 100 and 600 liters allow us to produce charges of 30–100 liter and 200–600 liter volume, respectively. Both devices have a paddle mixer, a scraping mixer and a homogenizing turbine, as well as optional heating up to 70°C and cooling functions. Homogenizing mixers can be used to produce a broad range of products: ointments, gels, suspensions, emulsions, milks, creams, and other liquids.
Automatic tubing machine
Automatic tubing machine with a dosing range of 5–100 mL (maximum dose range 3–250 mL) and an ability to dose by volume. The tubing machine has a feeding funnel with a mixing and heating option. The length of tube with a cap: 70–250 mm. This machine can use aluminum, polyethylene, and laminate tubes.
- Supported tube diameters: 19 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm, 35 mm (option up to max. 40 mm).
- Aluminum tubes – all diameters; plastic tubes – 25, 30 and 35 mm.
Plastic tubes are sealed using hot air, without heating the product. Maximum mechanical speed 5000 pcs/h – mean operating yield 1000 pcs/hour.
Filling, capping and labeling line
The line has a peristaltic pump with double lead with a dose of 10–1000 mL. Average operating yield of the line is 500 pcs/hour for 120 mL of water-like fluid. Package types that can be used in our line include bottles with circular or rectangular cross section, made of any material.
Packaging size: height of 60–250 mm, diameter of 25–90 mm.
For flat packaging, the label can be attached on one or both sides.
- Aleksandra Piotrowska, MBA – Production Director
- Edyta Iwańczuk – Head of Technology specialist
- Ewa Sojka-Stopka – Technology specialist
- Aleksandra Mularz – Junior Technology Specialist
- Janusz Wilk – Chief technologist
- Łukasz Bober – Production technician
- Eligiusz Jurek – Production technician
- Jolanta Kaleta, PhD – Quality Department Director
- Marta Kocurek – Head of Quality Control Specialist
- Urszula Wójtowicz – Quality Control Specialist
- Karolina Zięba – Junior Quality Control Specialist
- Paulina Trybała – Junior Quality Control Specialist
For a quote, please contact:
Aleksandra Piotrowska, MBA
Mobile: + 48 608 710 715