Please join us for a session on tax incentives for innovative entrepreneurs engaged in R&D activities, which will be held at the Life Science Park on 27 March (Wednesday) at 10:00 a.m. in the auditorium hall (Building C).
The session will look into topics from the following areas:
- Research and development tax relief
- Innovation Box
- Protection of intellectual property rights in an enterprise
Please submit your registration prior to the event: firstname.lastname@example.org
The session will be facilitated by:
- Łukasz Jamróz– a tax consultant working both with international corporations and domestic companies, providing both on-going advisory services and transaction services (due diligence reviews), with a special focus on taxpayers engaged in R&D activities (B+R tax relief, IP Box)
- Kamil Skomorowski– a tax consultant providing tax advisory services to domestic and international companies as well as individuals
- Wojciech Kulis– an attorney-at-law and partner in the law firm of Traple Konarski Podrecki i Wspólnicy Sp. J.; his primary responsibility is to supervise the innovative projects team that delivers interdisciplinary projects, combining elements of business and intellectual property law.